Audi A4 B7 bi-xenon headlight reconditioning
Lamps from Audi A4 B7 Bi-xenon came to us for improvement because the owner was not satisfied with the work of his predecessors.
After a thorough inspection carried out at our service center, we decided to try to salvage and restore them to as close to factory-new condition as possible. After disassembling the lamps, it turned out that the predecessors had left quite a few souvenirs of themselves inside, including scratched decorative elements together with fingerprints, a considerable amount of car putty inside the frame and remnants of old glue.
The Audi A4 B7 headlight restoration work performed included:
- non-invasive decoupling
- removal of old glue
- disassembly of the interior
- replacement of internal chrome components
- installation of new whole interior frames
- Replacement of all orings, which are the main cause of lamp evaporation in this model
- metallization of reflectors
- installation of brand new lampshades
- wrapping with clear PPF film
- gluing together with sealing